Skip to main content
Email Subscription

To sign up for email updates from Macomb County or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your email address. If you would like to subscribe for text alerts please select Text Updates in the drop-down menu.

Friend of the Court

Have a Question?

The Friend of the Court has limited staff to address parenting time violations. In an effort to allow staff the time to address violations as expeditiously as possible, YOU CAN NO LONGER APPEAR AT THE FRIEND OF THE COURT ON A WALK-IN BASIS FOR CUSTODY AND PARENTING TIME MATTERS.

Please visit our General PT Information, Parenting Time Enforcement, and Custody Overview webpages before contacting us, as you may find the information you are seeking on one or more of these webpages.

To send an inquiry to your custody and parenting time judicial service officer send an email, with a completed parenting time complaint form attached, to

Do make sure to include your case number in all correspondence sent to us.

Please note response time varies, so do be patient with us. Also, if your question can be answered by the information on our website and/or is not eligible for parenting time enforcement you may not receive a response.


Please see the below parenting time enforcement overview videos related to the enforcement process and parenting time complaints.